Wintertime at A Doll's Life For Me

Wintertime at A Doll's Life For Me
My sister is the best Christmas gift I've ever gotten.

Saturday, June 27, 2015

She's Scrapbook

Hi everyone! Happy summer! Yeah, I'm interrupting the Christmas posts again. I figure we can take a break between each two posts, because quite honestly, I'll probably finish the series sometime around the next Christmas. This time our break is a bunch of pictures I have found in my blog (and some I didn't end up using for it) and I composed a collection of those pictures of the ones we had taken using She's camera. So no, this is not her scrapbook, but ours, and we just used her camera to take pictures. I have to delete them after I've submitted them to the blog or She'll wonder why there are so many pictures of her dolls on there. So anyway, here's She's Scrapbook!
***

This is an actual window in She's house. I love this picture so much, but I was only able to use it for my last post. But it uses rosemailing and it's made of glass, so the window has two things going for it, even it didn't serve much purpose in my sixth day of Christmas besides looking pretty.


Ah, well, isn't this a classic picture? It's the one I use to sign off with in all my posts. It's one of my favorite pictures I look of myself, only I have the habit of not looking in the right places when any picture is taken. 


This picture was taken when my Fifth Day of Christmas post was written. It's at the beginning when I was sorting through the boxes in She's room and came out with some pretty cool stuff. I found a tiny green bottle of bubbles, a black velvet rose, a small red bow hairclip, and a blue stone pendant. To this day I have no idea what to do with these things.


This was supposed to go in my last post, The Sixth Day of Christmas. I told Olaf to pose with his newfound jam jar and he did, but this picture newer made it because we already had a picture of the doll-sized jam jar just by itself and having two pictures of Olaf besides it was kind of pointless. The jam jar was a cool find, but it wasn't that important.


I find this picture pretty hilarious looking back on it now, but at the time, when we thought the house was going to burn down in A Thanksgiving Adventure post, it wasn't all that funny.


Ah, memories. That's all I can say about this one.


This picture was in my Fourth Day of Christmas. I really like it because it's really mysterious-looking, even though I was just calling out for Olaf. The way the early-morning light filters through the crack in the door adds to the effect even more.


This picture is from my first blog post, and even though it was a cool shot of my glowing blue arm and She's ceiling of snowflakes, the angle is totally weird. I don't know why I took the picture like this.


She serving Olaf some ginger soda! This was probably one of the coolest thing a human has done for us. I just can't believe I was still able to take this picture and not have her notice!


Have I ever actually used this picture? I can't remember. Well, it's another weird-angled shot. I was trying to make myself look like I was daydreaming, but it doesn't fully work because my braid, especially the snowflake on the braid, looks enormous. 


Probably the first ever doll selfie! Is that what humans call it, when you take a picture of yourself or one with yourself and your friends? I don't get that. Maybe I never will. But anyways, I think it's a good photo.

This really was a fabulous hat. But sometime during my fourth Christmas post, it disappeared. I think She took it anyway and put it somewhere else. Olaf is still kind of upset. He really liked that hat.


Speaking of that hat, I liked it, too! My head is kind of big and I was surprisingly happy when it fit. But I gave it away to Olaf since red's not really my color.


Loki had a fun time using his staff (he just corrected me, it's a scepter) to hang ornaments on our tiny doll Christmas tree.


Humans think dolls can't change facial expressions. That is untrue, because I look like a weirdo in this picture. Remind me to never do that- whatever that is- with my face ever again.


And Olaf is in the background! Wow, I never noticed him there before. Are we sure that he secretly doesn't have teleportation skills? Well, maybe it's more like photobombing skills. "Photobomb" is another weird word humans use, but it's really the only thing I can think of to call it.


Getting the snowflakes in my braid! I absolutely adore this picture, and not just because I'm in it. I miss my other snowflake, but fortunately She had two other smaller snowflake earrings to replace them. Guess She just has bad luck with hair accessories. First Olaf's hat and then the snowflake.


This was never on my blog and it actually had nothing to do with it, but I found it on She's camera, and besides, these flowers are gorgeous.
***
So yeah's that's all I have for you today. My posts are the least consistent things probably on the entire planet, so I'm not really sure when the seventh day of Christmas is coming out. Maybe next Christmas. Ha! That would be horrible. Thanks for being patient with me, everyone! Also, thanks for reading my blog and taking time out of your day to visit this website.

3 comments:

  1. What a fun little post! I think MyLittleMegara has something for She that will help you post... or at least that's what she told me to tell you to tell she. *rolls eyes* Anyway, I really like your blog. :) I have a blog too, justannalifeofadoll.blogspot.com

    -Anna

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, Elsa! You've been awarded!

    http://adventuresindollwonderland.blogspot.com/2015/08/ive-been-awarded-again.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. What are the awards for? I'm kind of new at this!

    ReplyDelete