Wintertime at A Doll's Life For Me

Wintertime at A Doll's Life For Me
My sister is the best Christmas gift I've ever gotten.

Saturday, December 17, 2016

Previously Missed Header Pictures (August 2016-November 2016)

Unfortunately I've noticed that I've been a little (okay, a LOT) behind on updating pretty much everything about my blog, especially the header picture. (Since July for both!) I decided to that my neglect hasn't been fair to you guys as my readers, so I'm bringing back the blog, and hopefully I'll keep up with changing the header pictures each month. Since I've missed so many months, I'm going to make it up to you guys by keeping the header pictures of the months where I failed to update A Doll's Life For Me on this post in case you want to look back at them and wistfully imagine what it would have been like for me to have actually used them. These will also be going up on my Previous Header Pics Page. Thanks a bunch for staying loyal!
***
August
Olaf, Idina, and Magneto celebrate the 2016 Summer Olympics in Rio with a few backyard sports: basketball, hula hooping, and jump roping respectively.

September
I welcome fall with an apple in hand on a shady evening in She's backyard.

October
October is a big time for Halloween celebrations, and Benny and Napoleon show their spooky spirit with some costumes. This year, Benny is a cowboy and Napoleon is a vampire.

November
The weather outside may be getting frightful, but I think sitting with some hot tea by the fireplace is perfectly delightful!
***
Since the December header picture will be released a lot later this month (just in case She gets some new additions to the family on Christmas), that is all for now. I'll probably be releasing more posts soon. Winter break is coming up, so that could leave some extra time for me to hop on She's laptop to update a few things. Hope to write to you all soon!


Preparing for updates,
Queen Elsa

No comments:

Post a Comment