Wintertime at A Doll's Life For Me

Wintertime at A Doll's Life For Me
My sister is the best Christmas gift I've ever gotten.

Wednesday, December 3, 2014

A Doll's Life Files: Elsa

It's another boring, slow day at The House She Lives In, so you know what that means! It's time for another Doll's Life File! Just one problem. So far I've only met two dolls here. And it appears that we are the only ones around. I guess I'll just do myself.
"Hold on," I heard Loki say behind me. "Are you writing your blog?"
I looked behind me. "Yes, I was just about to create a self-profile."
"You can't do that."
"Why not?"
Loki suddenly got an evil look in his eye, which scared me for obvious reasons. He began to smile, a rare thing for him. But it wasn't a good kind of smile. It was a smile that said, "revenge."
I closed the laptop quickly, somewhat afraid and ready to defend myself if needed. I remember Loki telling me once that the back of his box had said, "The god of mischief cannot be trusted." I was beginning to think they were right.
"Remember how you interviewed me?"
I hesitated to respond. He seemed to be in a strange mood today. Almost happy. "Yes."
"Well..." his grin widened. "Now it's my turn to give you a taste of your own medicine."
"You mean...you want to interview me?"
He nodded. "That's right."
"Oh," I furrowed my eyebrows, staring at the wall in front of me as if it were suddenly a lot more interesting. "I thought it was going to be much worse?"
He looked surprised. "What could I possibly do that would be worse than an interview, Elsa?"
Lots of things, I wanted to say. But I decided to shrug instead. "I don't know- I don't think an interview is all that bad."
"We'll see." Loki said.
***
Loki: *jokingly* Queen Elsa! Would you mind staying for an interview?

Elsa: *smooths out dress* Well, I was already here for that, so yes, I guess I can stay.

Loki: Good. First question. What's your full name?

Elsa; Queen Elsa. Of Arendelle.

Loki: *types* Hm...okay. Any other countries you are queen of?

Elsa: Unlike you, no.

Loki: Too bad, too bad. Queen Elsa of Aaron Smells, what was your finding place and date?

Elsa: What? Aaron Smells? Are you moking my kingdom-

Loki: Yes. Yes I am. Answer my question, please.

Elsa: *groans* Wandering Oaken's Trading Post on The Streets of America in Disneyworld's Hollywood Studios. On November 24th, I believe.

(The Laptop She Uses is too big for a little elf-man, but Loki managed to type by stepping on the keys)
Loki: *types* It has a long name, hasn't it?

Elsa: Yes...I think that's the point.

Loki: Nevermind. Next question!

Elsa: But...I'm done. I fill the rest out myself, like I did for you and Olaf.

Loki: Ah yes, but that's not the point of revenge, is it?

Elsa: *squirms* Um...what do you mean?

Loki: Queen Elsa, what are your greatest weaknesses?

Elsa: Loki, I-

Loki: Answer, please.

Elsa: Why must I?

Loki: It'll take less time if I ask you now than if you do it yourself later.

Elsa: *sighs* Maybe. But why-

Loki: I told you how I felt about the human, you tell me your greatest weakness.

Elsa: She has a name.


Loki: Yes, She does, doesn't She? But that doesn't matter right now. It's your turn to spill a secret, not me.

Elsa: You never told me how you felt about her!

Loki: I gave minor hints. The least you can do for me is tell no one else. If you tell me a secret of yours, then I promise not to give it away, either.

Elsa: How do I know that I can trust you?

Loki: You probably can't trust me. It says so on my box. But I do keep promises. *looks over at shelf*

Elsa: Alright, alright, I suppose it is only fair.

Loki: So then what is your greatest weakness?

Elsa: *looks down at hands* Fear. Fear has always been my greatest enemy and weakness. 

Loki: But you didn't seem afraid when there was a fire in the house.

Elsa: There was no fire. Someone can't be afraid of nothing, now can they? Besides, I don't like to talk about it.

Loki: And I don't like to talk about her. 

Elsa: Right. Are we done here?

Loki: Not yet. One more thing. What's your greatest strength?

Elsa: Really?

Loki: All questions must be answered.

Elsa: Okay, but I already showed you. Remember? The first day we met? I sang and my hands glowed blue?

Loki: *types* Yeah, that's one thing.


Elsa; You think I'm good for other things?

Loki: Well, I was reading the profiles, and it seems that everyone has three strengths. Besides, I think blue hands count as a power, not a strength.

Elsa: I'm different, then. One strength and one weakness.

Loki: *types* Maybe.

Elsa: Maybe?

Loki: Thank you, Elsa. That will be all.

Elsa: Fine, I'll leave. But at least can I have my laptop back?

Loki: It is not yours.

Elsa: Yeah, I know. *takes laptop away* But it's my blog, not yours. *leaves*

That went well. I wasn't quite sure what I was expecting, but it certainly wasn't that. Of course, any interview with Loki never really ends well no matter what. I knew I wasn't sure about him, yet, or Olaf, but for some reason I trusted Loki more. I felt like I should, since I "let it go" when we had first met. And look out that turned out! I actually got him to do something. I think he's improving with time. You know, talking and smiling more. The blanket She gave him could have had something to do with it, too. But enough talk about Loki. Here's my profile. Loki typed up most of it, but I added some, too.


Full Name: Queen Elsa of Arendelle
Finding Place: Wandering Oaken's Trading Post, Streets of America, Hollywood Studios
Finding Date: November 24th
Species: Giant snow queen (hehe)
Strengths: Writing/blogging, bringing a group together, and being loyal to friends (aw!)
Weaknesses: Fear, sharing personal matters, and being somewhat coldhearted (hey!)
Powers: Creating ice and snow at will and having blue hands that glow when singing
Status: Good at protecting you and might even save your life in a time of need. (not really a status, but oh well.)

No comments:

Post a Comment