Wintertime at A Doll's Life For Me

Wintertime at A Doll's Life For Me
My sister is the best Christmas gift I've ever gotten.

Monday, December 1, 2014

A Doll's Life Files: Olaf

It's been a slow day here in The House She Lives In. Us dolls have been sitting around the room taking naps, and the humans have been out and about. While She was at school I thought of a wonderful idea. Why don't I interview some fellow dolls and ask them about their lives and personality? I could call it A Doll's Life Files. So my first Doll's Life File will be on Olaf, who so happily volunteered to be interviewed first. Here's how it went.


(above picture is me with the giant laptop She let me use unknowingly)

Queen Elsa (Me): So, Olaf! How are you?

Olaf: I'm good. No, I'm great! No, I'm wonderful! *jumps up excitedly*

Elsa: Um...okay, thanks Olaf. Is that your full name? *types*

Olaf: Yeah. Well, my actual full name is Olaf Number Five.

Elsa: Really? Is Number your middle name and Five your last name?

Olaf: Nope! Just one full name!

Elsa: Okay then. So, where did you come from, Olaf? *types*

Olaf: Uh, Elsa. You made me. Out of snow.

Elsa: Oh, right! I mean, when you gained consciousness, where did you find yourself?


Olaf: Well, I was on a shelf with a bunch of other snowmen that looked just like me! Later I found out that they were my brothers. Tom was the first born, so he told of the rest of us to be still and quiet anytime a human was around. Which I still don't understand. Why can't I just jump up and say, 'Hi, I'm Olaf, and I like warm hugs?'

Elsa: *mumbles* Privacy issues, I guess. *clears throat* Olaf, did you happen to see what store you were found in? *types*

Olaf: Nope! Even Tom didn't know. But he did know one thing. We were in Disneyworld.

Elsa: Specify a park?

Olaf: What? Oh, I don't know. Just Disneyworld.


Elsa: I'll just type 'finding place unknown,' okay? *types*

Olaf: But I know where my finding place is. Disneyworld.

Elsa: *sighs* Nevermind. So, when did She find you?

Olaf: Um...let's see... I think it was November 24th. Or the 23rd.

Elsa: Good enough... okay, thanks Olaf! *types*

Olaf: You're already done with my interview?

Elsa: Yeah, you're done. I'll just fill out the rest myself.

Olaf: Okay. Bye, Elsa! *waddles away*


Full Name: Olaf Number Five
Finding place: Unknown, Disneyworld
Finding date: November 23rd or November 24th (I think She can confirm it later)
Species: Snowman
Strengths: Giving warm hugs, explaining what love is, and overall making someone feel better
Weaknesses: Is a coward, somewhat annoying, doesn't know he's a toy
Status: If you have lots of patience, this little guy can be your best friend

3 comments: