Wintertime at A Doll's Life For Me

Wintertime at A Doll's Life For Me
My sister is the best Christmas gift I've ever gotten.

Tuesday, December 2, 2014

A Doll's Life Files: Loki

It's been another slow day at The House She Lives In. Even the internet connection is slow. The Laptop She Uses has been shutting down repeatedly, which makes it a pain to blog. The weather is foggy and gray, but is increasingly getting colder as the sun disappears behind the horizon. It could show signs of some winter weather later in the week, if you know what I mean. *wink wink*


Since not much has happened around here for me to blog, I've decided to do another Doll's Life File. This time on a very unwilling Loki. She's going to have to get some new dolls for me to interview soon, or this blog is going to get very empty very fast! But until then, we have Loki. I'm actually quite curious to see how this one turns out.


(above is a picture of The Laptop She Uses, with my hand in the corner)
Queen Elsa (me): Ah, Loki! Glad you finally decided to come to interview.

Loki: *sighs* Will this be on your blog?

Elsa: Yes, everything goes on my blog. Unless you don't want your interview on-

Loki: No, it's fine, Really.

Elsa: Okay. So, first question. What's your full name?

Loki: Prince Loki.

Elsa: Ooh, prince? Really?

Loki: *shrugs* Of Jotunheim. Or Asgard. Whichever you happen to prefer.

Elsa: *types* Ooh, a prince of two places! You must be special.

Loki: *looks away*

Elsa: *clears throat* Um, yeah. So! Where did She find you in Animal Kingdom?

Loki: *tries to remember* Well, it was a gift shop, I believe. I was in the Marvel section with the other character merchandise, but that's all I could see. I was right by the door. I do remember a statue, though, of a giant purple ant.

Elsa: Oh! That must be Island Mercantile on Discovery Island! So how did She react when she found you? Surprised? Excited?

Loki: She saw me and gasped, picked me up, and carried me over to the counter for purchase.

Elsa: Same with Olaf and me.


Loki: Speaking of Olaf, did you happen to ask them this question, too? *peers over shoulder*

Elsa: *quickly* Um...anything else?

Loki: *shrugs* Not really. She didn't even look at my face.

Elsa: What? Isn't that what humans usually do?

Loki: Before She thought about getting me, She kept looking back, but never at my face.

Elsa: *types* And why do you think that was?

Loki: I think She was afraid I was watching her.

Elsa: Were you?

Loki: *looks away* Maybe just a little.

Elsa: *clucks tongue and shakes head* Loki, we're not supposed to do that!

Loki: Pardon? I didn't hear what you said.

Elsa: Nothing. What was your finding date?

Loki: November 22nd.

Elsa: Good, good...I think that's all.

Loki: Really?

Elsa: Yep. I'll type up the rest myself.

Loki: *raises eyebrow suspiciously and walks away* Alright, goodbye. Just don't leave me alone with Olaf, too long, okay? He won't stop talking about his brother, Tom.

Elsa: *smiles and types furiously* Don't worry, I'll be back soon.

Full Name: Prince Loki of Jotunheim/Asgard
Finding Place: Island Mercantile, Discovery Island, Animal Kingdom
Finding Date: November 22nd
Species: Little elf-man (hehe)
Strengths: Leadership skills, being the strong and silent type, and a good warrior
Weaknesses: Very secretive, serious, somewhat mysterious (hey, I rhymed!)
Powers: Mind control, telekinesis, and creating power illusions
Status: A valuable part of the group, but hard to understand.

No comments:

Post a Comment