Wintertime at A Doll's Life For Me

Wintertime at A Doll's Life For Me
My sister is the best Christmas gift I've ever gotten.

Wednesday, April 13, 2016

Quote of the Day Challenge (Mini-Series) Post #2

As I mentioned yesterday when starting this mini-series, She had a bad cold, which is why my first quote for the Quote of the Day Challenge was inspired by her. Today She's cold has gotten worse and therefore She is staying home all day from human activities. Which is good for us dolls, because that means free time to do whatever we want, the house free of humans while She naps all day. But I didn't want to do anything too risky, so while She was sleeping in this morning I took the time to do my second quote for this challenge. Since yesterday's quote was for She, I decided to do one that was for myself.
And of course, being an Elsa doll, where do you think my quote is going to come from?
That's right, Zootopia.
Well, no. The movie came in too late for me to know anything about it, but from what She has been saying, it's really good. She saw it twice in theaters and is already planning to buy the DVD when it comes out.
But enough of that. I have a challenge to complete.
My quote is obviously going to come from Frozen, and one that I think is quite overlooked in the movie compared to what everyone else quotes, my song. It's the scene when Elsa and Anna are little kids and they are taking Anna to the rock trolls to see if they can help the ice out of her head. And then Grandpabbie says:


(Again, trying to make it as big as possible, but I'm a doll who had to self-teach herself to use a laptop. Hopefully the gray text I chose to match the rock trolls is clear enough for you to read.)
Okay, I guess that concludes Quote of the Day Challenge number two! Hope you enjoyed this collage. I enjoyed making this one a little more than the last one for sure, since I actually know was Frozen is a very little about Guildencrantz and Rosenstern or whatever.
My nominees for this time was a hard pick. Mostly because I really don't know that many doll blog people who haven't already been nominated for this. But I'll try. My method for finding people to nominate was looking up the title to my own blog, A Doll's Life for Me. Turns out I'm not the only one who liked taking an old pirate song and inserting my own twist on it. Here are other bloggers with the same title as my own, and one without.
1. The humans at Living A Doll's Life. These people are great for doll clothing, crafts, and ideas. They post pretty frequently so if ever you get fed up with how much of a procrastinator I am, you should go check them out.
2. Saige at A Doll's Life. Saige is another doll, and I don't know if she will be interesting in doing this, but I was, and I'm a doll, too, so... maybe she'll give it a try?
3. Felecity at A Dolls Life. It's a different blog because there is no apostrophe this time. It looks like a pretty fun blog, since the header is a bunch of American Girl dolls in mustaches, so maybe they can come up with some fun quotes, too!


Quoting clearly,
Queen Elsa

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for nominating me Elsa! So did you find my blog by searching for A Doll's Life?
    ~Saige~

    ReplyDelete
  2. I did! I guess it is a good title to use for things like this. Say happy late birthday to Samantha for me!

    ReplyDelete